PDA

View Full Version : SUP SUP

-=PHX=-Lodan
April 29th, 2004, 03:33 AM
Lodan here saying hi, played on one of your severs for the first time i liked it heh, umm its late so i can only remember 2 people i played with lol so HI Drax and sheep! :P

aCiD
April 29th, 2004, 05:10 AM
lord two people i try to foget every day... im sorry you met them 1st, made a bad impression on the server huh? figures... BAD SHEEP :twak BAD DRAX! :twak
lol jp :d:
welcome to the server and the forums, have fun :dance

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 29th, 2004, 05:29 AM
glad you enjoyed it Lodan, we're happy to have you around!

LA_MERC_goose
April 29th, 2004, 06:10 AM
yeah, welcome to the home of some really weird individuals - Drax has got to be close to the top of that list :stick

Have fun & enjoy yourself

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 29th, 2004, 07:41 AM
dang it! who let the sheep out again, sorry if she seemed a little paranoid,
she doesn't get out much. oh well Yankee handle up on that sheep!

btw, good to see ya around.

LA_MERC_Onji
April 29th, 2004, 08:51 AM
my god what a name lol

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
April 29th, 2004, 09:42 AM
HAHA usually people use acronyms to shorten their name, but somehow that didn't work in this case. :stick

glad you liked the server, stick around awhile. It gets better when you get to know everyone.

LA_MERC_Spark
April 29th, 2004, 10:38 AM
wecome to the forums..

}{y|3ri|)
April 29th, 2004, 03:08 PM
my god what a name lol

haha i remeber you said that when i made my first post on the merc forums.

hehehe

-=PHX=-Lodan
April 29th, 2004, 06:21 PM
well the -[LGoPs]- is my clan tag, it means Little Group of Paratroopers. Not sure how many of you all are military or know about the rule of lgops--- "March to the sound of your guns and shoot everyone who isnt dressed like you" needless to say our clan leader is an airborn ranger heh. and well the [IRDASUK] part is well cause I R DA SUK and Lodan is a name i've used for years, first my wiccan name and next the names of a couple of my rpg characters heh :P so there heh

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==