PDA

View Full Version : Cmon, Help a newb out.

DarkKnight
April 22nd, 2004, 09:29 PM
Two questions, and if you havent figured it out yet in new to CS:

1. Where can I get the best skin pack that works?

2. Can someone give me a rundown of the basics, ive played many first person shotters before so ive got the basics. Mostly more CS specific stuff like at the beginning of the round you buy what (took me 2 rounds to figure out how to buy the first time I played and I have to say subs work a hell of a lot better than that pistol :shootme: .

Anyhow, thanks for the tips.

aCiD
April 22nd, 2004, 09:46 PM
Wuzzup :D
Weapon's vary as you know, best guns are the Rifles - Terrorist have AK Counter Terrorist have M4A1 Carbine Assult Rifle*Colt*-. Those two guns; in my opinion are the best guns. They shoot fast, do a lot of dmg for the speed. The colt tho has better "recoil". *Recoil is when you hold down fire and the bullets go everywhere basically*. The AK is a very powerful gun and has a very deadly headshot capability with the first two shots after that, run if you havent killed em :P. The most deadly weapon is the AWP Sniper Rifle. It is a one shot-kill- gun if you hit above the waist but you have to be sitting dead still to have an accurate bullet. Once you get the hang of the AWP you will learn to hate/love the gun. You love it when you can whop arse with it- you hate it when EOB/Corona/IllegalOp etc etc etc have it :d:. ANYWAY, Submachine guns are all right close up distance,.. long distance.. well ill give you a sling shot and some rocks- might have a better chance of gettin a head shot :P. Shotguns are extremely deadly close range.. the farther you get, the harder to hit since the shoty guns have splatter ammo. Grenades.. well, i suck bad with em.. Dont know how to use, so not gonna try to tell.

Shooting the Rifles tho, dont just hold down the fire button.. Burst fire, maybe 2-4 bullets at a time crouching. Now close range go all out :D. Sorry but not gonna tell ya the secret about the AK :d: But youll see how the bullets scatter with the AK, and youll learn how to shoot it.. I used to hate the AK, now its my fav gun. But remember, just burst fire at long range- full auto at close. Same with pistols basically; some have better recoil than others, youll just have to play with em a lil.

Well i know this may not be to much help, but i tried :p: hehehehehe
Welcome to the server BTW - Have fun playing and nice meeting ya.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 22nd, 2004, 09:52 PM
Acid - M@l and I both give you an A+ for the thesis...

however...

you left off one VERY important gun....

The MP5 pwnz j00!

remember this if nothing else - when presented w/ the buy menu, hit these buttons:
b32b6b82

that's all you gotta know - now run fast, shoot a lot and try to get at least one kill per round :D

aCiD
April 22nd, 2004, 10:04 PM
lmao w00t, he's right tho :p: Max+Mp5= pwnage hheheheheh

DarkKnight
April 22nd, 2004, 11:11 PM
Hey, what server is everyone on now?

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 23rd, 2004, 05:30 AM
why the lamerc server of course!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 23rd, 2004, 08:47 AM
wow acid.. i never knew you could do a semi-serious post! And it was very good one too! I'd have to agree with everything you said :) well except for the fact you put coronas name for bein a good awper... that was your only mistake.. GJ bro!;)

LA_MERC_goose
April 23rd, 2004, 09:03 AM
Max+Mp5= pwnage

That's the old math, new math has Goose instead of Max! :stick

My favorite weapons include the Sig and MP5, but then again, I'm a rusher and tend to be upclose and personal with the enemy before I have chance to get scoped so these work well. And of course you have the Deagle and the Knife, lots of damage if done correctly - takes lots and lots of practice to get accustomed to.

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 23rd, 2004, 09:20 AM
I'm a sig and aug guy...good power up close with sniping capabilities.

[uGa] Saint
April 23rd, 2004, 09:24 AM
I'm mostly a "follow whichever LA_MERC guy is on my team and pray that i can steal a kill", try it out, it usually works out pretty well. Unless of course you follow goose... doh!

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 23rd, 2004, 09:29 AM
hahahahaha...pwned!!!

LA_MERC_goose
April 23rd, 2004, 09:37 AM
I'll remember that , saint. Your time is coming, my friend. :twak

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 23rd, 2004, 09:41 AM
Form the Flying V !!!

[uGa] Saint
April 23rd, 2004, 09:49 AM
reminder: Do NOT irritate LA_MERC members, they WILL go after you...
AHHHHHHHH!!!! knucklepuck!! :out

LA_MERC_goose
April 23rd, 2004, 09:59 AM
Form the Flying V !!!
New secret weapon! hehehe

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 23rd, 2004, 10:24 AM
DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS..

LA_MERC_Drifter
April 23rd, 2004, 10:35 AM
whatever you do don't follow

ME!!! ahahahahahaha :shootme:

Little Birdy
April 23rd, 2004, 12:33 PM
BIRDS!!! W00t... goose... who let out our flying V???.....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==