PDA

View Full Version : Pictures?

[C.O.P.S] AirBorne
April 22nd, 2004, 01:06 AM
Hey Guys :)
I came on here and checked out the web site and it said armageddon II pictures.. but I wasnt registered .. imagine that .. I do so much posting in the COPS forums .. I never registered here .. so it took like a day or two .. but now I don't know where you guys have the pictures posted.. would love to check em out.

I'll be posting more now that I'm legit in here ..

nite

AirBorne

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 22nd, 2004, 05:20 AM
Whats up Airborne?! There are pictures uploaded already. Check out this thread for the link: http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10754

LaTech

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 22nd, 2004, 05:27 AM
wuzzup bud!! Yea, if anything last lan brought COPS and MERC closer I think. I got to meet a lot of great guys, and some great cs players! Welcome airborn.. lol btw i registerd for your forums yesterday too hehehe.
anyway i'm sure people will be happy to direct you to pics of the lan.

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 22nd, 2004, 07:54 AM
whats the cops addy?

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 22nd, 2004, 07:58 AM
http://www.copsclan.org/

[C.O.P.S] AirBorne
April 27th, 2004, 06:26 PM
hey I saw the pics and enjoyed them .. I know that Lawdog took a buncha pics as well .. I have them .. but zipped they're about 19mb's hehe if you want them I'd be more than happy to send ..

Also I wanted to know .. does LAmercs have ventrilo? if not I would be happy to get you guys your own channel... Tell me what ya think? it would make it easier for us to scrim regularly.

The version of vent us COPS have been using is version 2.1.4 .. not the new. ..would love to see ya on ..

69.93.59.42 port 3901
pass live

you can AIM me for help @ AA505thAirBorne

LA_MERC_Onji
April 27th, 2004, 06:34 PM
hey airborne, we would love to have those pics to add to our gallery, i'm going to PM you the info to get those to us if you dont mind.

also thanks for the ventrilo channel offer, but we currently run a teamspeak server for any games that does not have built in voice.
later

LA_MERC_Heater
April 27th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Glad to see you on Airborne,We had a blast with all the guys from Cops that came to the Lan...I know i would be up for some scrimage if anyone else would.. :ara: :camper:
:laterz:

LA_MERC_RiverRat
April 27th, 2004, 11:57 PM
I already got all the ones from LawDog.....I believe that they are also included in Malachi's group of pics as well...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==