PDA

View Full Version : LAN prizes

Seductive
April 20th, 2004, 06:17 AM
the prizes that were up for winning at the lan were great! and i must say, i love what i won. then again i would love it even more if my hacking husband would have kept his greedy little hands off of them! j/k =p anyway, thanks for all of the stuff you guys gave out.

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 20th, 2004, 06:21 AM
ummm, for us that couldn't go.....what did you win?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 20th, 2004, 06:23 AM
fuzzy handcuffs

LA_MERC_goose
April 20th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Well then, maybe it was best that I didn't know that - mental images not needed. :twak

Seductive
April 20th, 2004, 06:26 AM
pink ones, eOb loves them, they match his tu tu.

Seductive
April 20th, 2004, 06:27 AM
actually one of the great things i won was a cordless mouse and keyboard, which brandon quickly took outta the box and hooked up to HIS pc... hehe, then when we're driving home he's like "you know, if you want to use them you can, i don't mind." thanks baby!!!!! j/p you know i don't care.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 20th, 2004, 06:47 AM
I wonder who donated that ;)

LA_MERC_Drifter
April 20th, 2004, 07:11 AM
I won a mouse pad, alienware hat, and a bottle of Bawls. woohoo

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 20th, 2004, 07:33 AM
LOL @ i||ega|.....fuzzy handcuffs......

Seductive
April 20th, 2004, 07:33 AM
i also won a mousepad, which eOb took, a cordless mouse/keyboard which eOb took, a sketchers bag (nice!) again eOb took, a waterbottle (i kept that) i'd also like to add that yellowdog won a bottle of bawls (which eOb took) hehehe but that he did pay back.

PaRaNoiD
April 20th, 2004, 07:38 AM
lol, e0b and wifey been home since last night i haven't seen either of em.. they came home late and left early for work, and i woulda been awake, but this stressful new job I have.. makes it hard to stay up late and get up early..
lol, a select few will get that... :(
*raids their room* where's your new stuff?? jp :D

LA_MERC_Drifter
April 20th, 2004, 07:41 AM
sounds like e0b...umm... i mean you made out pretty good. lol

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 20th, 2004, 07:42 AM
*slaps paranoid's hands* Put their stuff down, now you don't get the surprise that they brought back for you. :( :twak

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 20th, 2004, 08:00 AM
dude they live in West Virginia, anything is possible ;)
:p:
:O

Seductive
April 20th, 2004, 08:02 AM
lol, e0b and wifey been home since last night i haven't seen either of em.. they came home late and left early for work, and i woulda been awake, but this stressful new job I have.. makes it hard to stay up late and get up early..
lol, a select few will get that... :(
*raids their room* where's your new stuff?? jp :Deverything is still in BD's car, we didn't unload anything last night, just kind of went inside and passed out on the bed =\ what's your new job?

LA_MERC_BS
April 20th, 2004, 08:08 AM
Man I'm glad I didn't sit by EOB. Sounds like he took everything lol.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 20th, 2004, 08:12 AM
pfft.. you stole all my kills bs.. so don't be talkin :p

LA_MERC_Drax
April 20th, 2004, 08:41 AM
One bad thing about sittin by eob was flying objects intended for him, decided to hit me... o yea, i won 2 t-shirts and hat...one of my t-shirts has 2 fairies on the back(insert drinking story here).

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 20th, 2004, 08:44 AM
The lady at the convience store pwned Drax.. haha

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 20th, 2004, 09:07 AM
One bad thing about sittin by eob was flying objects intended for him, decided to hit me... (insert drinking story here).
LOL.. yea lauren said things were flying at me left and right. Sad part was I didn't even notice. I was told that one of those rocket things hit me while I was playing.. but I don't remember lol. When I got up to use the restroom, i'd be tripping over the MANY objects that were around me chair lol. Why the hate people..why the hate :(

aCiD
April 20th, 2004, 09:17 AM
I SHOW LOVE TO EOB! well, no love untill he pays me back for the last love i showed :doh nm, er.. ugh,... anywho gald you stole all of laurens stuff eob, lmao boon jp :d:

Seductive
April 20th, 2004, 09:21 AM
hmmmm..... that one requires some thinking.

LA_MERC_goose
April 20th, 2004, 10:25 AM
no love untill he pays me back for the last love i showed

Forgive me.... that..... sounds....nasty...... :stick

LA_MERC_Drax
April 20th, 2004, 10:29 AM
yea, but she did like the way i grabbed my stuff....

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 20th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Speaking of cashiers at stores...
I think yellowdog is engaged to the cashier at the Super1Foods in West Monroe, but we forgot to stop and pick her up on the way out of town :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==