PDA

View Full Version : Armageddon II-What a blast!!!

LA_MERC_Drifter
April 19th, 2004, 08:14 AM
I just want to send out a big w00t to all the Mercs for putting on a great lan party!!! :bow :bow

I really njoyed meeting alot of ya'll and to all of you that I didn't meet I'll see you at the next one. :cu:

LA_MERC_BS
April 19th, 2004, 08:31 AM
Yeah thx guys for another great lan. I had a great time. I'll definatly be back next year. I think CFH has a carrer in game show hosting if the Law enforcement thing gets old. Good job CFH, you kept me and DTA cracked up the whole time.

Little Birdy
April 19th, 2004, 01:24 PM
I woulda had you on that tshirt contest BS... dang shirt broke my thumb nail backwards... had to give up and watch... it still hurts... =\ hope it dont fall off =\... anywho, I'll let SpecOps beat ya nextyear ;) I'm scared of that now... dang this thing hurts =\ *wiggles the nail* lol... nvm... see you guys next year!

PS If anyone knows who stole my shirt that broke my nail... please give it back... it has somewhat a value to me... having broken my thumb and getting nothing for it?? Whoever did that really sux.... ('cuse my french, but it's true...)

LA_MERC_BS
April 19th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Horse shoes and hand grenades........... lol j/k

LA_MERC_Temp
April 19th, 2004, 03:58 PM
that was the most fun i've had in a long time. it was nice to actually meet those u play with nearly everyday in person. i will definetly be back next year and i cant wait.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 19th, 2004, 04:03 PM
texture hax0rs.. lol .. Next time you get to go out to the "club" with BS, Lawdog and I.. hahaha .. :mardigras

Iccey
April 19th, 2004, 05:16 PM
man this past weekendwas ablast had a good time meeting u all man i cant wiat till next year w00t

and to all the C.O.P.S man this weekend was blast

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 19th, 2004, 07:05 PM
We SC guys has a blast as well. Great Job and hope to be back again.

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 19th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Bslap']Yeah thx guys for another great lan. I had a great time. I'll definatly be back next year. I think CFH has a carrer in game show hosting if the Law enforcement thing gets old. Good job CFH, you kept me and DTA cracked up the whole time.

I could not agree with you more Jerry, I kept saying to myself....I think he has more fun being on the mike then playing, he even has the voice..
gj CfH

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 20th, 2004, 10:59 AM
lol..thx guys. I was affraid I was being annoying. BS, I never seen someone move so fast when I said I was adding a Boomslang to the prize for the T-shirt contest. You were losing..BIG until I said that. You were a man possessed after that. DGJ!!

SO you all know what they are talking about, Hooters has a Frozen Tshirt contest. They give you a tshirt that was soaked water rolled into a ball and frozen. You have to beat, breath on it, sit on it and whatever else you need to do to get it unfrozen and put it on. BS is the 2 time defending champion as of this weekend....quite an honor I must say.

LA_MERC_Drax
April 20th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Think next year andy said he's gonna pee on it...make sure to have a mop handy for the next one :D :D

bubbz
April 20th, 2004, 01:55 PM
yea guys it was a fantastic lan. It was very well ran, and you guys have my props. I thought the best thing about it was that you guys were doing this for charity, and all proceeds went to it. I just think thats fantastic and wanted to say great job guys.

Note: Im O'Neill

|Noob
April 20th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Age restrictions on these LAN's?

aka Will I have to fake and ID next year?;)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==