PDA

View Full Version : This Monday is...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 9th, 2004, 08:43 AM
Our 1 year anniversary!! woohoo! Yup, April 12 will be the wife an my 1st year wedding anni! Whats sad is that we are going "away" to the lan for it haha. Well..kinda my gift from her, but she will have fun too. Still can't wait :p :glass

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 9th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Congrats ya'll!!!!! I hope that ya'll have a great time! Man I one year anni. seems so long ago to me. Me and my husband will be married 7 years in June.

But anyway I wish ya'll mannnnny more have fun with it.

Best Wishes
Tonya/Dragonlady

Seductive
April 9th, 2004, 08:50 AM
TY!!! and words of wisdom to all the girls out there - the way to a mans heart is thru his computer. remember that and you'll have no problems! j/k baby! ;p

}{y|3ri|)
April 9th, 2004, 03:14 PM
noooo food is still number one on my list!!

and congrats you 2!

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 9th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Seductive...you need to speak with my wife.

congrats guys!

Silent_Killer
April 9th, 2004, 03:23 PM
u know what this means EoB, ur really imortal to have put up with HER for a whole year im suprised JK!!!!

Happy anniversary

TruckGuy
April 12th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Congrats. My wife and I have been married for ten years last month. you get out of it what you put in it. Happy Anniversary

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 12th, 2004, 07:16 AM
Congradulations Bandon and Lauren

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 12th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Happy anniversary, look forward to seeing you at the lan, have a safe trip down

LA_MERC_goose
April 12th, 2004, 07:47 AM
w00t! Congrats! Y'all be safe now, ya hear!? :D

Dragonlady and I are in the same boat - May is seven years for me too!

LA_MERC_Drifter
April 12th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Happy anniversary!!! May all your days together be happy ones.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 12th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Thank you everyone. Although its a raining, cold day outside.. I know it will be a warm loving day for my wife an myself. Lots of people say your 1st year is the hardest, but not in our case. Although we went thru a lot of tuff times, not once did we stop trying, an stop loving eachother. Finally we are getting back on our feet, and we are doing pretty good. Can not be with my wife until after work, so happy anniversary lauren, an I deeply love you :)

Can wait to see all you guys at the lan too!! ITS SO CLOSE!!!

LA_MERC_Yankee
April 12th, 2004, 09:00 AM
A year seems so far away. LOL. Got almost 5 months under the belt.

Congrats EOB and Seductive. Any big plans to eat the top of the old wedding cake?

}{y|3ri|)
April 12th, 2004, 09:44 AM
w00t keep that talk up end and you might get lucky tonight.. hehehe

gawd i love spring!

Seductive
April 12th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Thank you everyone. Although its a raining, cold day outside.. I know it will be a warm loving day for my wife an myself. Lots of people say your 1st year is the hardest, but not in our case. Although we went thru a lot of tuff times, not once did we stop trying, an stop loving eachother. Finally we are getting back on our feet, and we are doing pretty good. Can not be with my wife until after work, so happy anniversary lauren, an I deeply love you :)

Can wait to see all you guys at the lan too!! ITS SO CLOSE!!!ok, you've got me crying at work. all the mechanics are making fun of me =( yes, we've had an amazing first year. if all the years to come are like this one, we're gonna have the best life. as for the wedding cake top, it's been thawing for 2 days now. eOb doesn't really trust eating it. =\ thanks for all your posts! i love you BD!!

LA_MERC_goose
April 12th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Awwww, how sweet. NOW GET A ROOM, ALREADY! :D just pickin'

LA_MERC_Yankee
April 12th, 2004, 10:15 AM
:ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm :ldm

Getting kind of lovey dovey in here. :stick

LA_MERC_Onji
April 12th, 2004, 10:16 AM
oh no, dont eat the wedding cake top! omg that is nasty, the wife and i did that, took one bite, and spit it out lol. Its like eating chalk hehe

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 12th, 2004, 12:54 PM
SEE LAUREN!!! onji, i'm 100% with you on this.. Its going to be so nasty.. lol

Seductive
April 12th, 2004, 12:56 PM
alright, i'll eat it. you can either eat it with me, or hold my hair when i puke it up! ewww, j/k ;p

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 12th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Oh man good one Lady!!!!

aCiD
April 12th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee garts EOB! :d: i will email You and Lauren a cookie :d: k? lol'z jp for real , grats tho ehehehe, and DragonLady, how do you promounce where j00 live :dunno

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 12th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Oh man hmm.... let me sound it out for you.... Pas ka goo la... could you hear me? you say pas just like pas, you say ca just like ka, you say gou like goo, and then la like la.... Pascagoula... Hope that helped...

Mrs.B[s]
April 12th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Happy Anniversary!!! I can't remember our 1 year anniversary! It'll be 8 for us in August.

I don't remember the wedding cake top tasting that bad. But I don't have a good memory either!

Congrats!

Jessica

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 12th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Man, Acid, don't you know your Buffett? "Pascagoula Run"!!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 12th, 2004, 05:28 PM
he is skinny like EoB he doesn't know anything about food
an all you can eat joint is a waste of money :p:

:stick

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 12th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Jimmy Buffett! Not a buffet! LMAO

aCiD
April 12th, 2004, 07:07 PM
IM buff - i know :d: lol, thanks DragonLady! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! thats a fun word to say lmao w00t w00t but ugh guys, im taken :owned heheheheeh

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 12th, 2004, 07:09 PM
LOL Can you say it now? LOL

By the way Happy one year guys hope you have more to come...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==