PDA

View Full Version : How to make a custom avatar

[uGa] Saint
April 8th, 2004, 09:27 PM
this is a total noob question, and i apologize... but how do you get a custom avatar to work, i was looking around in the options and was able to upload a custom profile picture but I havent been able to figure out how to upload an avatar. I know how to make animated gifs and whatnot, its just that im blind and obviously cant do something that is probably really simple. I talked to Drax and he said this is something i should post, so blame him for the post, haha, jk. Thanks guys.

}{y|3ri|)
April 8th, 2004, 10:24 PM
goto User CP, then goto Edit Avatar, then at the bottom there is a feature that allows you to browse out the image and upload it for your use on the forums.

Apocalypse
April 8th, 2004, 10:44 PM
There is? I asked Toby the same thing and he said he would look into it. Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see anything. I have a funny Avatar to upload but I can't. /whine

-Mike

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 8th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Look again :)

Apocalypse
April 8th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Talk about great response and service! Thanks Toby, I'll get my avatar up once I get back to my own computer. It should work now Ryan.

[uGa] Saint
April 9th, 2004, 01:59 AM
HECK YEA!

man, i really should have seen that, im obviously blind :stick . Thanks for all the help guys, I feel like I'm part of the cool CS group now... even though i catch everyone else's bullets more than i shoot them, I now have an avatar!! thanks again guys.

Blue
April 9th, 2004, 03:01 AM
Hey, these are questions that a lot of peeps have, like me. Thanks for the post and the responses.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==