PDA

View Full Version : 1 week from today...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 8th, 2004, 09:00 AM
I will be 6 hours on the road to the arma LAN!! WEEEEE!!! CAN'T WAIT!! but dear lords its a long drive.. 17-20hr drive.. Ohwell it will be worth it!!

Seductive
April 8th, 2004, 09:10 AM
just imagine my drive... i gotta be stuck in the car with eob, and he gonna be hyper and excited!!! oh god help me! ;p

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 8th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Just imagine my drive...30 minutes...sheesh

LA_MERC_Yankee
April 8th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Apparently, I'll be riding in luxury this year. Watching DVD's in the back of Diesel's Yukon. W00t w00t. Lemme know if you want me to drive some, I'd be happy to take command for some of it.

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 8th, 2004, 10:36 AM
i can think of a few things you could do on a 17 hr car ride while he drives.....

(just thought i'd throw that out for you EOB)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 8th, 2004, 10:42 AM
I hate you all..sept sabre..lol dun worry man, we already have "plans" for the drive. Going to be fun hehehe

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 8th, 2004, 10:43 AM
HA HA

Seductive
April 8th, 2004, 10:52 AM
I hate you all..sept sabre..lol dun worry man, we already have "plans" for the drive. Going to be fun heheheyeah, we're gonna sing showtunes and play license plate bingo!!!! j/k hehehe .....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 8th, 2004, 10:56 AM
I think it's about a 6 to 7 hour drive for us (not for sure). Thank God I'm not the one driving tho! lol I would get us lost bigger than crap.
EOB ya'll have a safe and happy dirve. Oh hey no :bigfart in the car I want more ladies at this lan and if she passes out because of nasty farting then that won't be a good thing!
Ya'll be safe...

Seductive
April 8th, 2004, 10:58 AM
OMG!!!! that's great!..... ahahahahahahahaha! i do pass out too.

}{y|3ri|)
April 8th, 2004, 11:15 AM
end can drive? i thought he could only function with things that had a mouse and huge mouse pad? you know after the deal he made with the devil for his skills...

Seductive
April 8th, 2004, 11:23 AM
everything in the car is rigged to look like a computer... how do you think i get him to ever leave the house!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 8th, 2004, 12:59 PM
anyway for the starter of this thread to delete it before any more harm is done?? doh..

dragonlady - just wait until the lan.. i'ma get you..grrr
hybrid - I played the devil 1 vs 1 on bloodstrike and I beat him, so he gave me his skills..
wife- I'm spank you when I get home.. grr! lol

Actually i wanna get a laptop so I can play against bots on the way down ..sad huh?

Seductive
April 8th, 2004, 01:12 PM
wife- I'm spank you when I get home.. grr! lol

is that a threat or a promise ? ;p

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 8th, 2004, 04:32 PM
OK NOW CHILDREN!! no hanky panky on the forums yall keep that stuff behind closed doors....LOL

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 8th, 2004, 04:43 PM
what on earth are you talking about yellow? :p

Silent_Killer
April 8th, 2004, 04:56 PM
YALL ARE REALLY SICK or another word im not supposed to say

have fun yall me cant come :( wish i could meet evryone but there is next year
(if iccey doesnt strangle me b4 it)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 8th, 2004, 06:32 PM
ERRR,,,,UMMMMM....WeLL....

OOOps I forgot, yall married now, You dont think the same way once your cross that line :(

}{y|3ri|)
April 8th, 2004, 10:27 PM
let them have thier fun yellow, its soothing to me to see a relationship that is doing good...makes me feel like there is still hope..

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 8th, 2004, 10:28 PM
well, there should be more to a relationship than...

oh well, nevermind :D

bigpermjr
April 9th, 2004, 03:16 AM
wish i could be there too :(
Ill probably be on my way back from michigan for a business venture im working on.
kristen may come tho, so you'll see the better looking of the wallaces :x

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 9th, 2004, 04:22 AM
lol bigpermjr.. wish you could go man.. it would have been fun :( i'm sure if your wife comes she will own a few of us for you

Seductive
April 9th, 2004, 05:50 AM
well, there should be more to a relationship than...

oh well, nevermind :Dof course there's more then... that, but the rest of our relationship is so good it makes that even better =)

Seductive
April 9th, 2004, 05:55 AM
OMG, did i just post that.... how mushy! sorry hehehe

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 9th, 2004, 06:44 AM
OMG, did i just post that.... how mushy! sorry hehehe

LOL Seductive you should see the mushy stuff I post in our forums... I think there has been a few times I've made the guys sick reading my posts about Dragon and me. But I can't help it sometimes!

Oh and remember don't feed him any gassy foods before your drive down!

Seductive
April 9th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Good, so I'm not the only one. - oh and don't worry about the gassy foods, I'm only letting him have bread and water on the drive down! hehehe

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 9th, 2004, 07:47 AM
BREAD and WATER....and yall have that good of a relationship! WOW...

Im just picking with yall, Lauren I think its cool that you would come down to the LAN with EOB, now we need to see you on the server more. Mayby one day we can get you as adicted to the game as the rest of us. :crazyeye

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==