PDA

View Full Version : w00t! New Stats Page.....

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 7th, 2004, 12:00 PM
I like to the news stats page....alot of information. I know you guys are probably still playing with it and getting it tweaked out. Keep up the good work in keeping stuff like this up-to-date and working.!!

LA_MERC_goose
April 7th, 2004, 12:11 PM
HOLY CRAP! I got worst as the day has gone by, CHANGE IT BACK QUICK! hehehe Just kidding. The page does look sweet - it's just gonna take some time to get use to those colors though. Rock On!

WOW! That is awesome! It tells you the percentage of hits on each part of the body for each weapon. Someone has been doing some serious programming! I bow to thee!

LA_MERC_Onji
April 7th, 2004, 01:29 PM
yeah its a work in progress, colors will change, just bear with us

LA_MERC_Heater
April 7th, 2004, 01:39 PM
I think it is awsome..Good Job guys :thewave :bow :bow

LA_MERC_Drax
April 7th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Stats page looks really l33t, too bad it shows most of my shots going in the left arm....:doh :slap

:Note to self: (aim up and right)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 7th, 2004, 03:44 PM
w00t!! lookin good guys!!!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 7th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Stats page looks really l33t, too bad it shows most of my shots going in the left arm....:doh :slap

:Note to self: (aim up and right)

You too? LOL

-FA- ManiacalClown
April 7th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I approve of this new stats page.

LA_MERC_goose
April 7th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Almost every weapon on my page shows me on left arm. I think something is up wit dat! :twak

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 8th, 2004, 12:51 AM
The stats update should be just about complete. If anything, the tweaks that are left are very minor

Maximus
April 8th, 2004, 02:37 AM
I LOVE that personal weapons assesment! That's wicked!!! Seems I have an affinity for blowing off people's left arms!!! I dunno what that's all about! LOL! Looks a little rudimentary with the text and small fonts on the maps stats, but I'm sure that's all minor stuff... Other than that, it looks friggin great! Good job guys!

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 8th, 2004, 05:09 AM
Think about it guys...most people use right handed models which means the gun is on the right side. If the gun is on the right side, the left arm is across the body holding the gun. So, if you hit the left arm a lot, you're ALMOST hitting the body a lot!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 8th, 2004, 09:03 AM
hehe mine is mostly the head.. i guess my aimbot has been working better then I thougt ;)

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 8th, 2004, 09:48 AM
we noticed that when Toby was testing it....things that make you hmmmmm.
:p:
Hollus was the same way...
:saddam1

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==