PDA

View Full Version : What's up with birds?.....

Seductive
April 7th, 2004, 09:50 AM
I was driving to work today and had 2 birds fly into my car within 5 minutes of each other.... tell me that's not crazy. Why do they do that?

LA_MERC_goose
April 7th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Bird are attracted to beautiful things. Well, that's my problem anyway!

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 7th, 2004, 09:58 AM
The birds are probably (well, the one's you DIDN'T hit, anyway) in the process of migrating. It is that time of year again. If you would have driven faster, you might have hit a couple more!

LA_MERC_JESTER
April 7th, 2004, 10:47 AM
I dont know did anyone see the CORE,, omg the end of the world

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 7th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Ya, the CORE movie was great. That movie came to my mind time as I seen this thread.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 7th, 2004, 08:43 PM
what was the last thing that went thru the birds head when it hit her window?? anybody?? ;)

x[rebequa]
April 7th, 2004, 09:12 PM
I was driving to work today and had 2 birds fly into my car within 5 minutes of each other.... tell me that's not crazy. Why do they do that?

last 3 mornings straight some annoying woodpecker has been out my window at 7am.

i don't gotta wake up until like 10 or 11 :D

anyone have a shotgun i can borrow ?

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 7th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Sure, be right over with the double barrell to take care of that problem for ya!

}{y|3ri|)
April 8th, 2004, 12:29 AM
did you honk before the birds hit the window? cause if you did you get more points awarded.

Maximus
April 8th, 2004, 02:44 AM
Maybe the birds were jealous of the penguins that are getting all the attention from the Yeti games and wanna make their own games...Hmmmmmmmmmm....sounds like a cry for birdie help!!!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 8th, 2004, 08:54 AM
did you honk before the birds hit the window? cause if you did you get more points awarded.
I though that was only with hitting old people??? :violin

}{y|3ri|)
April 8th, 2004, 11:12 AM
I though that was only with hitting old people??? :violin

please old people are very few points... birds are up there in points.. smaller harder target!

:loser:

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 8th, 2004, 01:05 PM
please old people are very few points... birds are up there in points.. smaller harder target!

:loser:
Doh how could I forget.. now wonder hybrid so many points... :stick

}{y|3ri|)
April 8th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Doh how could I forget.. now wonder hybrid so many points... :stick

thats why i always win at all the games we play.. cause you dont know how to keep score!

:work1

you seem to be as bored as i am at work.

SoBe
April 12th, 2004, 10:03 PM
On my way back to school on Sunday, a bird decided that my windshield would be a good way to commit suicide. I had to get a nice man to clean off the remains of the poor bird. So then I call Corona to report the incident, apparently he didn't find it as traumatizing as i did, cause he laughed.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==