PDA

View Full Version : Armageddon 2 food drive info

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 6th, 2004, 08:51 AM
There hasn't been much said about it this year so I wanted remind everyone about it.

Since I run the food drive (be nice to me) I'll give you the LOWDOWN.

Everyone who brings 10 non-perishable food items will receive a gift from Skechers (t-shirt or hat while they last)
Every person who brings AT LEAST 10 items will get a ticket for the grand prize (last year it was a 5.1 suround sound system)
You may bring as many food items as you like. Each 10 items equals one ticket. 100 items = 10 tickets.
You only get the 1 Skechers prize regardless of how many items you bring.
Non-perishable items means:
Any canned food
Any dry boxed food (mac & cheese, rice, powdered potatoes)
Any uncooked, bagged food (red beans, rice etc)
DO NOT bring anything that needs to be refrigerated or that can spoil.

We collected over 800 items last year and I want to break 1000 this year. 10 cans will cost you around $6-$8...I thing we all can give up that "1 last beer" on Saturday to help feed those who cant feed themselves (rains guild on everyone).:D

I think that answers everything. Any other questions...post here and Ill get back to ya

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 6th, 2004, 09:21 AM
w00t...I'm gonna see if I can beat everyone and win the prize! Wait a tick...I'm not eligible! d0h!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 6th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Good point....

Members of LA_MERC and their families ARE NOT elidgible for the grand prize. Sorry guys, we can't have a MERC winning the grand prize or people will be screaming HAX!!! MERC can however get the Skechers loot. :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 6th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Here's a lil twist....Just to make it more interesting.

The person who brings THE MOST items wil also get a prize worth $100. It will be a Skechers "goodie bag" plus a few other lil surprises. MERCs ARE elidgible to win this. Only I and one other person of my choosing :D will know who is in the lead. So lets see you guys bring loads of goods.

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 6th, 2004, 11:42 AM
i've got $5 for you to give me the info CFH....shhhhh don't tell anyone!

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 6th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Hey Sabre, you forgot to click on PM...you click on POST instead!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
April 6th, 2004, 12:39 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 6th, 2004, 12:48 PM
:shootme: lol...oops! Scratch that post, it was just a joke!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==