PDA

View Full Version : Banned

Hollus
April 5th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Just a moment ago I was banned from your server. Without any justification. I understand that many may think i hack or cheat or whatever. I was 17-0 when i got banned. there are not many servers that i can go and play and have fun just becuase they think I hack. I felt Like i know the people somewhat on your server and even have some friends. I understand that it is your guys server and it is your guys call to determine if someone is cheating. So repectfully I would like for someone to post and atleast respond .

thank you

H

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 5th, 2004, 07:48 PM
I banned you. I was told that, after someone else spec'ed you, that you were not recoiling at all as compared to anyone else. Then, someone else said that other admins had noticed the same thing. I took the necesary action and feel that my actions are justified by their concerns and what they noticed.

Hollus
April 5th, 2004, 07:56 PM
If it is any account I have played with Corona numerous times at LANs. I have played this game since beta and know about everything there is to know about this game in a non cheating manner. I do have recoil and i do compensate for recoil. If you call that hacking by assumption and from others saying that i cheat is just wrong.

So i assume i cannot come to the LAN?

H

1Str8G
April 5th, 2004, 08:00 PM
La_Tech,

No offense but you were misinformed. You know how many people and how many times Hollus has been watched, I think by now if he was hacking Illegal would of done banned him seeing how many times they have played together and how good Illegal is at catching people hacking. Not to mention he's been playing on the server forever playing the exact same way with all of La_Merc playing with him.

Hollus
April 5th, 2004, 08:10 PM
May i request a LaMerc member to speak with me ona msn or aol messenger.

H

Maximus
April 5th, 2004, 09:37 PM
:werd...I had no idea what was goin on...hahahaha...We were pwning, then all of a sudden we started to lose...and then I killed LaTech and we started winning again...;) But anyways, I wasn't sure why you got banned dood, but the admins usually know what's goin on, so if they booted ya, so be it...

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 5th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Maximus,

I told ya you wouldn't kill me anymore then...and you didn't. muahahah

StrangeBrew
April 5th, 2004, 09:50 PM
I guess its a good thing I suck or I might be banned. I've watched Hollus play for years and have been in awe, I have seen him banned from alot of servers. Funny thing is, all of the servers accuse him of cheating yet no one has proof. I heard people talking on the server about him having no recoil, ever heard of a thing called compensation? Like I said, I've watched him play just about ever FPS out there and he rocks at all of them. Guess there is no room for skills in this game.

StrangeBrew

P.S. Feel free to ban me for this post, probably be the worst player you have banned.

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 5th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, the admins made a decision based on EVIDENCE and nothing else. As for 'no room for skills'...... EOB has been ranked no. 1 for as long as i can remember, yet no one EVER accuses him of cheating...why???? because he has da skills, and will pwn you if you ever said anything...lol

StrangeBrew
April 5th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, the admins made a decision based on EVIDENCE and nothing else.

Sure would like to see that EVIDENCE, I'm 110% sure it's bogus. Hollus is the main reason I started playing on this server cuz he told me how cool everyone is. You guys should let him come to your LAN and demo that.

StrangeBrew

Maximus
April 6th, 2004, 01:50 AM
Maximus,

I told ya you wouldn't kill me anymore then...and you didn't. muahahah

:owned

aCiD
April 6th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Compensation for recoil and NO recoil are two diff things. I've watched you play, you have NO recoil- from my viewpoint anyway. Sure you can compensate for recoil, and it does work, but from what i saw, you have none. I've been on this server for some maybe 2 years?-i have had killing streaks of 20+ with a death ratio of none. No one banned me or accused me of hacking- no, i was not a merc at the time; cant seem to get anymore killing sprees :P;-but no one accused me, sure they watched me, but they had no reason to kick or ban me. My shots were mainly easy: i just stole em :P, haha. Anyway, I know Tech pretty good on the server, and most of the admins, and they wouldnt just "ban" anyone for no reason. They had there reason- and 99.999999% of the time there right. :stick

Well, thats my 2 cents worth :dunno . Later

:dance
LA_MERC_aCiD

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 6th, 2004, 07:11 AM
I would love to see you at the lan Hollus, I think if you could pull off the no recoil there it would prove any doubt that they would have, you either have me fooled or I am just nieve as I don't belive you hax anymore than all "elite" players, the recoil thing has always puzzled me, since so many CAL level players seem to play without it.
The LAN was one thing that showed us -FA-Day used severe expoits and/or hax's when he showed up and was suddenly SO ordinay....

eNdOfBeGinNinG
April 6th, 2004, 07:45 AM
Good post tech. I had to show others at the last lan that I wasn't hacking (thank god I wasn't doing too bad that haha). A lot of good players out there hollus, but a lot more hackers. Not saying you hack, but try to come to the lan, and put those leet skills to the test. wooho!

LA_MERC_Drax
April 6th, 2004, 07:53 AM
Acid actually kills people??

:shootme: :slp :twak

StrangeBrew
April 6th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Wahoo, road trip! No bad feelings here, I just wanna pay for his trip to the LAN, hehe. Reason being, I've played him numerous times over LAN and I have accused him of hacking, lol. We have switched computers, and saw no change in the scores. I know there are "tricks" you can do in the console, change this rate, change that rate, don't think that would be considered a hack since it is something in the game, please correct me if I'm wrong. Don't know that Hollus does that, but have had some people suggest that I would be better if I made these changes. I couldn't find out if these were hacks so I never have tried it.

StrangeBrew

Texas_Lawdog
April 6th, 2004, 08:16 AM
hollus i have watched you also , it appears you have no recoil so i can see the mercs concern in this matter . it also seems that you kick butt game after game and your saying is that you have been playing for so long that you have mastered every map and you dont have a bad day . well my friend i have been playing as long as you have and people do have bad days and have good and bad maps. so put yourself in the admin shoes , you watch someone game after game round after round and day after day and this person just rapes everyone, what would you do. i have admin others servers and it is a job to keep a server free from scripts and hacks . so if you dont run scripts give the mercs a chance to work with you , but if you do run scripts you need to get rid on them .

}{y|3ri|)
April 6th, 2004, 09:00 AM
I don’t believe there is anything else that can be talked about here. Hollus, thank you for posting in a mature manner, we will get in touch with you if there is a lift of you ban after further review.

*Thread Closed*

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==