PDA

View Full Version : Darn time change!

LA_MERC_goose
April 5th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Once again I let the time change byte me in the tail. My wife went around Sunday morning setting all of the clocks in the house ahead one hour. So we went to bed last night at 11 EST (my body still thinks it's 10) and my alarm goes off this morning at 6, I get up and take my time getting up and started getting dressed when I look at my wife's clock - THERE IS AN HOUR DIFFERENCE! CRAP! So now I'm on my way to work - an hour late no doubt but ended up 30 minutes late (I have an hour and a half drive to work, usually)

So, did the time change mess anyone else up? Yes I know I'm a goof, a boon, a nub, a scallywag etc. I know I missed some but I figured I keep the thread short. hehehe :D

blondie
April 5th, 2004, 08:38 AM
soooo tried I need my hour back :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 5th, 2004, 08:42 AM
I was fine...set my clockes back Saturday morning to give myself time to adjust...

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 5th, 2004, 09:36 AM
LOL! Didn't mess me up too much. Yesterday morning was a bit more trying. Body said it wasn't time to get up yet.

Apocalypse
April 5th, 2004, 10:42 AM
I was fine waking up Sunday. Just 1 less hour of sleep/playing CS/bumming around/attempting to do homework/wasting time :)

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 5th, 2004, 11:26 AM
it was fine for me, the kids on the other hand had no intention of going to bed when it was still "light" out...lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==