PDA

View Full Version : Armageddon II Event T-Shirts

LA_MERC_RiverRat
April 1st, 2004, 09:08 PM
We are currently discussing the option of taking t-shirt orders at Armageddon II and then having them shipped to you within 1 to 2 weeks after the event.

The shirts will NOT be more than $10 each per shirt and will more than likely be all XL shirts in order to save money and keep your final price down.

What we need to know is how many of you will actually be interested in purchasing one of these comemorative shirts? We don't know for sure if we will have them as the final decision will be based on how many people will actually purchase them and at what quantity.

If you will be ordering a shirt please vote in the poll how many you will be purchasing.

LA_MERC_Yankee
April 2nd, 2004, 10:55 AM
I'll take one as long as the "l33t" language is a little better than last year if there is any. :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 2nd, 2004, 11:59 AM
I'll take one as long as it is not from the same guy who stole my $10 on my LA_MERC shirt I ordered last time, I say only Scott should handle shirts as those are 1337!

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 2nd, 2004, 12:27 PM
What happened to the hacker threadz shirts?

LA_MERC_RiverRat
April 2nd, 2004, 01:16 PM
in reference to the hacker threads shirts, none of the decision making people ever told me a yes or no whether to go with them or not - it is a good thing we did not go with them because we would have had to pay the money up front for them and based on our current budget, I am glad we didnt.

Texas_Lawdog
April 3rd, 2004, 04:52 AM
i got one last year count me in this year

LA_MERC_Drifter
April 5th, 2004, 07:59 AM
I am good for one.

Looking forward to this like a kid waiting for Christmas.

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 6th, 2004, 11:45 AM
I am good for one.

Looking forward to this like a kid waiting for Christmas.

or a tired traveler looking for a hotel in the middle of the night.....

Apocalypse
April 6th, 2004, 11:48 AM
I don't know if I am even attending the lan, but if purchasing some t-shirts will benefit the clan or the event, count us .mu kiddies in. I talked to some of my buddies and they seem interested. So disregard my vote of 2 shirts. I want 10!!! haha

-Mike

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 6th, 2004, 12:18 PM
I took over the shirts. They will be the same quality as the flag shirts and you know those ROCKED! I'd like a fairly accurate count so I dont get hosed with extra shirts. I will bring a group to the LAN and if there are enough orders I will have a second run made. Apoc, if you are serrious about 10 shirts I will ship them to you brotha. If you are serrious, PM me and Ill give you my adddi too send a money order to, or you can Paypal it.

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 6th, 2004, 12:27 PM
woohoo I am definately in for one then.

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 6th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Im in for that!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==