PDA

View Full Version : The return of CFH

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 30th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Well, for those who were there last night you know it was a rocky start (I had to ask how to change my name...lol) After a map or 2 I started to get the 'ol skills (cough, cough) back. After playing SWG for so long CS seemed like it was hyperspeed. I couldn't imagine playing Unreal right now. Anyways, I had a great time. Looking forward to fraggin' you nubs again soon. :)

Scott

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 30th, 2004, 09:19 AM
w00t, it was fun, yeah after playing so much unreal cs is like slow motion :p:

aCiD
March 31st, 2004, 11:41 AM
i wouldnt know, i can't play UT if muh life depended on it, and nother question, yall still play SWG?? i was thikning about starting back. just wondering if someone caould get me started again on another account, cause i saw that they have added a lot of stuff now like bikes and whatnot, can you know make your own city??

eNdOfBeGinNinG
March 31st, 2004, 10:24 PM
acid will only play it for a week.. please do not invest your time in "teaching him".. that is all..

LA_MERC_Mercy
March 31st, 2004, 10:32 PM
lol...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 1st, 2004, 08:21 AM
I can make all your weapons and bikes on Wanderhome. Maybe kick ya a few coins or harvesters too. Im FINALY established. :D

Daedelus
April 5th, 2004, 11:41 AM
i would gladly show you around a refressen you. And yes you have missed alot speder bikes/droid army attacks on citys/imperial crack down with stormies roaming the citys and now armor for the wookies. Woot cant wait for the corellian corvette missions to start.

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 5th, 2004, 11:48 AM
English!!! What you say?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==