PDA

View Full Version : GREAT SERVER

XeRoX
March 29th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Does anyone know of a website/person that can help/give/show me where i can get a server me and my friends that just got out of colledge are looking and we need to find one we are looking for atleast a 10 player or more but it must be fast we want a private server and a public server someone plz help. And keep this post serious plz dont go cracking on my clan or people just try and keep down the drama.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
March 29th, 2004, 09:52 PM
are you wanting something for free or are you willing to pay for this service? If free, you honestly may not be able to get what you want unless you have friends who are willing to share the server and bandwidth with you.

If you are providing your own server machine and are just looking for a place to host the server for bandwidth, I can ask Bayou Internet what their cost is to host a game server for you. The cost may be out of your price range though, but I can look into it.

If you are willing to pay a little (not sure on prices), there are sever companies that provide exactly what you are wanting on extremely fast and reliable backbones. I think one of them that comes to my mind may be www.clanservers.com. With them, you are looking at somewhere clost to $100 per month in order to have 2 servers ($50 each per month)

Hope this helps :)

aCiD
March 30th, 2004, 05:09 AM
:stick Woa look at J go :p:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==