PDA

View Full Version : Lineage 2 in open beta

roXet
March 29th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Linage2 (http://www.lineage2.com/main.asp) , a new MMORPG, just went into open beta this weekend. It's powered by the unreal engine and the screenshots look freakin' awesome. It's an open beta, so that means free for now, so I'm definatly gonna check it out.

LA_MERC_Drax
March 29th, 2004, 11:06 PM
WOW just went into beta, had a friend tryin to get into but couldn't, can't wait for it to come out, gotta find something to do with my spare time...

LA_MERC_Mercy
March 31st, 2004, 10:13 PM
hey roxet, i tried to dl the game, and i cant get more than 450megs of it, after that, it just kicks me off...where either you or drax able to get the dl?

roXet
March 31st, 2004, 10:24 PM
Mercy

I was having that same problem. I ended up getting it from Fileshack, they have it on fileplanet too. Apparenlty Lineage2.com downloads are getting hammered pretty hard.

LA_MERC_Mercy
March 31st, 2004, 10:31 PM
okay i will try fileshack...thanks...where you able to get in?

roXet
April 1st, 2004, 07:22 AM
I finally finished downloading it last night about midnight, I got it installed but it wasn't able to get in the first few times I tried, so I just went to bed. =)

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 1st, 2004, 08:24 AM
well i tried to get it from fileshack, and it would only dl about 4mgs from there and then it would just quit...so im just not going to worry about it i guess...let me know how it is though

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==