PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Omega_Prime
March 29th, 2004, 12:42 AM
okay heres my problem, i started cs up today after steam wouldnt let me in, for some odd reason now when i zoom with my awp or scout my crosshair is gone, the circle is there but no crosshair, i uninstalled and then reinstalled steam and this still did not work. is there a command i can type in to get my crosshair back or is steam just a pile of crap?

aCiD
March 29th, 2004, 05:09 AM
had same problem, i just had to reinstall steam, fixed my problem :d: i just kept steam on my computer and pressed SteamInstall again- I didnt delete it before i installed it again. Fixed my stupid crosshairs. :dance Try Reinstalling steam with it still on your computer.. Might work :D

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 29th, 2004, 05:33 AM
Go to c:\program files\steam\steamapps\your@email\counter-strike\cstrike\sprites and remove all the files from that folder and try again

Lt.Dan
March 29th, 2004, 11:19 AM
You dont need crosshairs when you have your auto aim hax on, come on, think before you post :) j/k, Hey can you still download new crosshairs to replace old ones, you know, change the style and all that. I know you could on 1.5, not sure on steam though.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
March 29th, 2004, 11:36 AM
maybe cl_crosshairs 1????

Omega_Prime
March 30th, 2004, 11:01 AM
yea after searching steam forums i found that it was just this

drop console and type

crosshair 1

bigpermjr
March 31st, 2004, 01:27 AM
rofl michael only u~!
why didnt u call me and ask or get kristen to ask she was in the server with u then

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==