PDA

View Full Version : Question bout lan

RaB
March 27th, 2004, 06:15 AM
hey guys my names rab and i will be at the lan coming up. i live around west monroe and co-own a local restaurant. my question is what kind of food if any will be there and if so can i donate some food. just let me know and i tell u guys what i was thinking.
THX and PEACE
RAB

LA_MERC_RiverRat
March 27th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Thats a good question. However, being that the event will be held at the West Monroe Convention Center -- no food will be allowed to be catered to the event. You are able to bring in a hamburger or pizza or whatever for yourself, but no other business is allowed to cater to us.

What restaurant do you co-own? I am sure some of our attendees would like to give some business to you.

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 27th, 2004, 06:40 AM
Heck yeah man...let us know where you're at, and we'll throw some patronage your way!

RaB
March 27th, 2004, 06:41 AM
its called Mabey's in monroe the best hamburgers and some pretty good po boys sat night we have a 2 for 1 steak thats really good mmmm :) we can deliver if guys just want to order just let me know peace

eNdOfBeGinNinG
March 27th, 2004, 06:49 AM
sweet, thats a good idea... cause you know, once we get playin we can't stop ahhh.. unless for hooters...dear lord unless for hooters.. ;)

RaB
March 27th, 2004, 09:13 AM
im up for some hooters just let me know ill bring menus cool?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 27th, 2004, 09:33 AM
THATS Cool man, Im sure there will be plenty of guys there that cant tear themselves away from the game long enough to go and get somthing, so a delivery option other than pizza hut would be a great Idea. BURGERS and PO BOYS .....yummmmm...haha

LA_MERC_Mercy
March 27th, 2004, 11:05 AM
man Maybes is the bomb...me and my wife used to eat there back before we had kids...went alot...love the 2 for 1 steaks and you also used to have a ribeye night right?

and the hamburgers are great...heck i need to come over there again and get something to eat...

RaB
March 27th, 2004, 04:13 PM
ya everything still the same we even still have 2 for 1 quail night too

LA_MERC_MadMAX
March 27th, 2004, 05:26 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM QUAIL! :D

LA_MERC_Drax
March 28th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Hooters...mmmmmmm....and the chicken wings are ok :D :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==