PDA

View Full Version : HL sound selecter

LA_MERC_Drax
March 23rd, 2004, 08:17 AM
if anyone of you wanted this, heres a link to a website, gives pretty good instructions on how to install it and play with it.

http://www.cox-internet.com/jhmorri/HLSS.html

LA_MERC_JESTER
March 23rd, 2004, 08:43 AM
man that thing is kinda blahhhhh esp. when everyone on the server is using it........ just my opinion...

LA_MERC_goose
March 23rd, 2004, 09:53 AM
**2 cents from a ranting lunatic** It's pretty cool for a few short blurbs or an occasional funny but some of the peps are running it in the ground.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 23rd, 2004, 10:23 AM
Yes, after a couple of maps with people using it, I got very tired of hearing it

If I wanted to listen to music while playing, I'd play my winamp in the background or turn on my sterio

LA_MERC_MadMAX
March 23rd, 2004, 10:35 AM
AMEN Toby!
Just like the server's sound bytes - if used in moderation, they can be amusing and entertaining, but one night I was on w/ nubs that were just holding it down the whole round - couldn't hear footsteps or anything - finally I just disabled voice communication for a while, 'till they seemed to stop/leave ...

Just like anything, excess is bad, mmkay?

LA_MERC_goose
March 23rd, 2004, 11:24 AM
SPEAK ENGLISH! WHAT YOU SAY!?

LA_MERC_Spark
March 23rd, 2004, 11:28 AM
I think it has potential to be real fun if used properly..

LA_MERC_Maverick
March 23rd, 2004, 12:17 PM
i was playing with peeps using it the other day, told them dont mind them using it, just dont play it while they were alive, wait until they were dead so that they would not distract anyone trying to play.

Lt.Dan
March 24th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Yeah i used that web site to install mine, still cant get it to work. I dont even have a userconfig.cfg file. Everytime I run the program and use it on CS the game just crahes to the desktop. alksdjflasjflsjflksdfjlkj

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==