PDA

View Full Version : Hello peeps!

StrangeBrew
March 21st, 2004, 08:56 PM
I'm new to the server, have been on there the last couple of days. There are some really good players on here. I am a RL friend of Hollus and have met a few of you at USNC recently. Hope you guys don't mind if I play on the server. I'm not very good at the game, but I am learning. So it might not be a bad thing to let me play here, you could pad your K/D with me, hehe.

StrangeBrew

aCiD
March 22nd, 2004, 05:29 AM
welcome to the MERC Server and Forums :d:

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 22nd, 2004, 05:35 AM
welcome strangebrew!!! Anyone that uses a name like that is ok in my book!!!! eh???

LA_MERC_Drax
March 22nd, 2004, 08:17 AM
Welcome man, have fun and enjoy playing here

}{y|3ri|)
March 22nd, 2004, 08:38 AM
welcome strangebrew!!! Anyone that uses a name like that is ok in my book!!!! eh???

Damn Canadians... welcome to the forums!

:whisperd: Dont tell anyone but, we are all boons here!

Seductive
March 22nd, 2004, 08:43 AM
Damn Canadians... welcome to the forums!

but oh how i love them!!!!!!

StrangeBrew
March 22nd, 2004, 10:59 AM
Bad part is, I'm not Canadian, hehe, I'm from Tennessee. I have a race car/team that we call Strange Brew Racing. My last name is Strange, odd isn't it. If you want to check out the cars/team go to Strange Brew Racing Team (http://www.strange-brew.net) . Maybe one of these days I will update it, hehe.

StrangeBrew

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 22nd, 2004, 11:04 AM
Welcome to the Forums, anyone with a good attitude and can lose as well as win is welcome here. It dosent matter how good or bad you are....Just have fun playing the game, and its all good. :)

aCiD
March 22nd, 2004, 11:39 AM
Er i see your cars are shown with the 1/8th mile, what will the Maro run in the 1/4?? down her in South Carolina we got some fast cars :D just wondering what the maro will do- i like those cars.

blondie
March 22nd, 2004, 11:45 AM
Howdy

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 22nd, 2004, 04:12 PM
Dont know what it will run, Ive never run it at the track. One day I might, then I will let let you know what it will do. I know it will peg 130, but thats as for as the speedometer will go, not to mention I was turning about 6000 RPM. ( its geared kinda low ) :)

StrangeBrew
March 22nd, 2004, 04:57 PM
']Er i see your cars are shown with the 1/8th mile, what will the Maro run in the 1/4?? down her in South Carolina we got some fast cars :D just wondering what the maro will do- i like those cars.

We've never actually ran 1/4 with it, but it would probably turn in the 10's. I don't remember what time is listed there, but with the new motor in it, it is running 6.5's in the 1/8th. That is actually my dad's car, mine is the Malibu which runs 8.3's in the 1/8 and is a daily driver, all though not a a very pretty one, hehe, yet. My son (whicih is 9) is currently in the process of building a Jr. Dragster. It should run low 10's high 9's in the 1/8th.

aCiD
March 22nd, 2004, 06:39 PM
:peek: w00t cool beans man, yellowdog, you're with the Strange Brew racing?? muh love cars :D :D :D :D :D

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 22nd, 2004, 07:39 PM
No not actualy, I just miss read your post, about the Maro, I know you have seen it on here B4. Since it was under my reply to StrangeBrew, I forgot StrangeBrew was racing too :shootme:

Apocalypse
March 22nd, 2004, 10:30 PM
Welcome Strange Brew! "Everyone the beer has gone bad.....(pauses)" Guy: "Tastes fine to me!".....party continues

Enjoy playing here! :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==