PDA

View Full Version : C&C Generals Help for my D-Link Router

ChIzAd
March 17th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Hey whats up guys. I had talked to Corona a few minutes ago cause we were gonna try to play some Generals:Zero Hour but see i got a new D-Link wireless router last friday so now i'm unable to connect because when i get into teh game it shows my router ip instead of my actual ip. I've read a several different faqs and stuff like that on people who have had the same problem but most have Lynksys(sp?) routers or something like that and mines a D-Link so it's a little bit different but still similar in many ways. Anyways i used those tutorials and stuff and found my way around my router and tried to do pretty much the same different thing as they said on several tutorials and still haven't been able to find a way to open up the right ports or whatever i need to do to be able to Direct Connect on the game. If anyone in here has had similar problems or knows how maybe i can solve this problem please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Corona
March 18th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Some one help this nub out plz

ChIzAd
March 18th, 2004, 01:49 PM
:D Rgr that! Corona is in a hurry for me to get this stuff setup so he can continue kicking my butt with his :tank: because he 0wns at the game and i'm still a n00b. Also i gotta get it setup so U|33r n00b can play too cause he comes over to play all the time but now we can't right now so we gotta stick to cs... Anywho if anyones got some advice or assistance to offer plz do. :d:

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 18th, 2004, 01:53 PM
I have the same prob, but with a netgear...no solution for me yet.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 18th, 2004, 01:56 PM
C & C, ha ha I crack myself up, I erased what I typed because, I am assuming you are having to run this off of your "back up copies"
Which is why you have to direct connect?
I was thinking something else, your best bet is to pray to
the MERC Network Gods Onji or Toby, and see if they grant your wish
:)

ChIzAd
March 18th, 2004, 02:23 PM
:blue: Aight... So my fate in continuing to play C&C (whether it might be a legal means of doing so or not :O But mista mista mesa p00r c0ll3g3 stud3nt) lies on Onji or Toby's shoulders? *crosses fingers* Sounds like the odds aren't in my favor but i'll see what they say. Thanks guys.

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 18th, 2004, 02:27 PM
My legit copy won't work either.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==