PDA

View Full Version : HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Joe Bo / Cledus
March 15th, 2004, 11:49 PM
I was wondering why i'm not on LA_MERC yet ...... i love everyone ....... my interests are ...... UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA BASEBALL, BASKETBALL, FOOTBALL and thats it ..... i love dirt track racing ..... big dogs (NOT NO LITTLE CUTE PURRTTY THINGS) i have two golden retrivers that are HUGE ... St.bernard HUGE .... i love killing La_MERC people ... sniper and bighead TONITE.... i LIKE SOUTHERN COMFORT ... I live in South Carolina .... and i run a fraternity... w00t ... nu eta alpha .. nHa ..... w00t

umm i don't care about joining but i think y'all are some cool guys
some funny, silly, scary guys ... but still cool

was up GUYS .... LIKE MY SIG .... was my sig back in my ole Delta Force One days ....

eNdOfBeGinNinG
March 16th, 2004, 04:28 AM
high...drunk..or mental.. can we do a poll here?

aCiD
March 16th, 2004, 05:00 AM
er, i chose Drunk :D, Jo, read the rules first ;)

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 16th, 2004, 05:21 AM
lol, welcome to the forums. www.lamerc.com/rules.php

LA_MERC_goose
March 16th, 2004, 05:37 AM
Let's see - University of South Carolina, fraternity, and a Southern Comfort drinker - I'm going with DRUNK!

Welcome and enjoy. Don't feel too bad if you get your arse kicked - It's pretty usual for the LA guys to pick on the SC guys just because there are so many of us. :D

:twak

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 16th, 2004, 06:13 AM
US SC guys Do a little %$#@ kicking to somtimes!! YEEEEEHAAAAA!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 16th, 2004, 06:27 AM
drunk i say....welcome!!!!! you'll fit right in!!!

Seductive
March 16th, 2004, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_EndOfBeginninG
high...drunk..or mental.. can we do a poll here?

too much sugar! :d:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 16th, 2004, 08:20 AM
lol...that was an interesting rant....welcome.

Scott

MadOne
March 16th, 2004, 10:04 AM
interesting...well thats one way of putting it.

welcome to the forums.

Joe Bo / Cledus
March 16th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Heys guys ...... i love me some drinks ...

But guys don't hate you got to have some fun .... Hell i love to talk ... if my voice wasn't slurred and i didn't talk slow ... people would think i was a Yankee ... since i never shut up ...

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

aCiD
March 17th, 2004, 11:46 AM
hey seductive! WE Eob told me you started playing CS w00t w00t, tis awesome :d: if you get a chance delete EOB's hacks on his puter, thanks :D

Seductive
March 17th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_AciD[r]
hey seductive! WE Eob told me you started playing CS w00t w00t, tis awesome :d: if you get a chance delete EOB's hacks on his puter, thanks :D

are you kidding, then i'd never get anything else done! so when you coming up to see us?;)

aCiD
March 17th, 2004, 12:42 PM
lol sometime soon hopefully, and when im confident enough to know i won't get lost :D

LA_MERC_Yankee
March 17th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Joe Bo / Cledus
But guys don't hate you got to have some fun .... Hell i love to talk ... if my voice wasn't slurred and i didn't talk slow ... people would think i was a Yankee ... since i never shut up ...

Careful there........

:D :D

Joe Bo / Cledus
March 18th, 2004, 03:19 AM
sowwy Yankee .... i lub everyone ..... unless you get on my bad side ... which is hard .................................................. ........................................... i'll be careful .......... LOUD MOUTH ........... BOILED PEANUTS ARE BETTER THAN ROASTED ....... GRITS YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT UR MISSING ...

whoohooo sorry
had to get that off my chest

Seductive
March 18th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Joe Bo / Cledus
BOILED PEANUTS ARE BETTER THAN ROASTED ....... GRITS YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT UR MISSING ...

.....ew:(

aCiD
March 18th, 2004, 05:20 AM
.... we still taking a poll? im still with Drunk :d: :d: :d: :d: :dance

and Suductive :D it still says your from South Carolina, i know its an awesome state *yea...right* but hey, YALL LEFT ME! yep...s'all good tho, :p: :laugh: :laugh:

Seductive
March 18th, 2004, 05:37 AM
:cryy :cryy :cryy :cryy we're sorry....

Joe Bo / Cledus
March 18th, 2004, 01:30 PM
i'll be your buddy ACID ..... i'm in SC

SgtJeff
March 18th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Man it's true, playin on the server with him last night....da boy don't never shut up!!!:D Can you say MUTE!!!:laugh:

Joe Bo / Cledus
March 18th, 2004, 03:09 PM
can you SAY "Lighten up" .... have some fun ...... you are playing a game ..... key word "PLAY" .... =have fun .... well i lub you Jeff .......

and yes you can MUTE me ... but if you can't kill anybody in the game ... i provide hours and hours of entertainment over the MIC

unless you start complaining about me ... then i get annoying

but

but

but

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==