PDA

View Full Version : need an admin on the server....12.52 am cst

x[rebequa]
March 4th, 2004, 11:52 PM
some guy using eob's tag 'n doing some other bad stuff - outcast asked me to posty :D

steamid: 1568064

h7ybrid banned him earlier on another wonid.

Corp
March 4th, 2004, 11:56 PM
thanks for that beq was tryin to get a admin while u did that
Yeah this guy was lil ..welll lil something anyway.. usin e0b's name and askin the girls personal questions...
this guy needs a slapping or just a perm ban lol

eNdOfBeGinNinG
March 5th, 2004, 08:45 AM
he used me full name? LA_MERC_EndOfBeginninG?? I have fans, they love me, they really love me!! :(

eNdOfBeGinNinG
March 5th, 2004, 08:48 AM
I also had a big problem with HemoglobinMonster last night. He acused me of hacking time and time again, even after other mercs and regs told him I didn't. He called me a few names, but I won't lie I called him one back.. Normally stuff like this I can just ignore..but this guy for some reason got to me.. stupid 10y.o hax :P

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 5th, 2004, 09:12 AM
lol, hemoGlobbinMMonster was the one using your name eob. I banned him last night when I saw it.

Sorry, I didn't see this post till this morning.

}{y|3ri|)
March 5th, 2004, 12:27 PM
I banned him yesterday for inappropriate behavior toward a lady, plus end was having some issues with him. It was suppose to be a week ban but I mistakenly gave him a 24 hour ban. Seeing as how he has chosen to come back into the server and act as he did I don’t think we will see him back on our server... sorry corp and end and beca for the mishap.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 5th, 2004, 03:30 PM
yea hemoGlobbinMMonster was talking " not to say it was bad " but kept asking if BEQ was a woman and kept on and on and on and on and on...hehe OK that was my 2 cents...

aCiD
March 5th, 2004, 03:46 PM
i dont like him period.. the Hemowhatsit, yea hes a loser if he does that kinda stuff. and EOB IMA HUGE FAN of j00! ME LUB YOU and when people do that to people i lub! I ATTACK! RAWR! but im glad he wont be gettin back into the server :D

Blue
March 7th, 2004, 03:56 PM
maybe there are some admin mercs that stay up late, but do not necessarily play late... might it be possible to IM one of them? or something like that? I mean, even though we are not mercs, we want to help keep the server clean and all that. I don't know, I appreciate the way you guys run things... so whatever I can do to help...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
March 7th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Blue
maybe there are some admin mercs that stay up late, but do not necessarily play late... might it be possible to IM one of them? or something like that? I mean, even though we are not mercs, we want to help keep the server clean and all that. I don't know, I appreciate the way you guys run things... so whatever I can do to help...

I'm not an admin, but I don't see a problem with that at all. If they have thier icq up and not on away mode, that means they wanna ge bugged ehehe. Also if no admin is on, take a screen shot, or a demo and post it on the forums. That was a very good post blue, good to see pubbers care :)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
March 7th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
lol, hemoGlobbinMMonster was the one using your name eob. I banned him last night when I saw it.

Sorry, I didn't see this post till this morning.
lol two for the price of one, sweet!! Thnx toby, Hy for banning him. He tried to say "My friend was on my name doing it". Trying to act like nothing happened.. But i busted him haha. anyways GJ!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
March 7th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I noticed an "unranked" LA_MERC_EndOfBeginninG under "clan rank" and was trying to figure that one out :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==