PDA

View Full Version : The day has come...

LA_MERC_Drax
March 2nd, 2004, 07:31 PM
After 2 continuations, finally a half a year later my day in court for my deal with the cops is tomorrow. Thus far, my lawyer has drove me nearly insane, everything he told me he was doing in his letters, he hasn't done. I'm not sure with the issueing of subpoenas, but he sent me this letter saying he asked for them to be issued to 4 people, but i talked to my friends on that list and NONE of them have got any of them. Well i guess ill see tomorrow morning, look for me on the news! I think ill be the one in handcuffs!

LA_MERC_goose
March 2nd, 2004, 08:29 PM
GOOD LUCK!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
March 2nd, 2004, 08:44 PM
Well - good luck nub, and how about stay outta trouble from now on...mkay? :D

aCiD
March 2nd, 2004, 09:31 PM
Good luck man - youll win :p: just dont get caught with the hax' doh!

Maximus
March 3rd, 2004, 03:09 AM
STICK IT TO THE MAN!!! THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!!! DON'T BE A PAWN IN THE MAN'S EVIL GAME!!! Oh yeah, good luck too Draxy boy, hope yoo don't end up in cuffs, but if you do, could someone please tape it for me??? I think it'd be cool to be on COPS or something like that to look back on and reminisce...I'm such a sadist like that!!!

aCiD
March 3rd, 2004, 04:59 AM
lmao, ill giv eyou a dollar if you try to run from them then fall and say "it was an accident :p:" ahahaha, that would rock, id give you 5 dollars.. that 1 2 3 4 5 dollars! whatcha think?!

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 3rd, 2004, 06:08 AM
good luck Drax.

Omega_Prime
March 3rd, 2004, 06:30 AM
stick it to the man lmao! i just watched that movie and i have to say i havent laughed that hard in a long time.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 3rd, 2004, 06:38 AM
Uhhh... IF you get it on tape send me a copy and Ill make you an avitar out of it...HEHEHE

aCiD
March 3rd, 2004, 11:40 AM
:owned

LA_MERC_Drax
March 3rd, 2004, 10:51 PM
Well, the lincoln parish judicial systems holds up to its usual standard, i got yet another continuance. Next date, may 12th. This time they moved me back again because the subpeonas were not issued properly. They were date marked to the clerks office on jan 5th, 2 of them were issued(wait, not issued, the 2 that got them said they just came home and they were on their tables). As to my knowledge, subpeonas are supposed to be issued by an officer to that person in person. And the 3 month delay on the subpeonas gettin issued well....:soapbox. i let my 4 witnesses see my arrest report, and all they could say was "OMG, this is complete BS!" SO i think ima end up with 2 more witnesses, cause they didnt realize how bad the cops fudged the story. And for those of you wishin i was in hand cuffs being friendly with the large black guy in the corner of the cell....yea, you know what you can do!

aCiD
March 4th, 2004, 11:24 AM
dont drop the soap?? :D :dance

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 4th, 2004, 11:42 AM
no

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==