PDA

View Full Version : I would like to be unbanned

Cloudpbh
March 1st, 2004, 09:38 AM
I was asked to make a new topic about this so here goes.

I was banned on Feb 5 on your CS server. AndyConda was the one who was accusing me of cheating, but apparently he didn't ban me.

Rebequa and all her friends can attest to my not cheating.

That's all, hope to be back out there soon.

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 1st, 2004, 09:47 AM
with respect to rebequa, the person who banned you must have had a good reason and truly believed you were up to no good...not often are our admins wrong about such matters.

Cloudpbh
March 1st, 2004, 09:53 AM
Then I would like to know who banned me, and for what reason, and also whether there was a demo or not.

}{y|3ri|)
March 1st, 2004, 09:57 AM
looking into the matter.. What was the name you where banned under and what is your steam id.

Cloudpbh
March 1st, 2004, 09:59 AM
Cloud -=PBH=-, I don't have my steam id right now because I am at college, but I can post it when I get home.

}{y|3ri|)
March 1st, 2004, 10:15 AM
You where banned for hacking, Demos where made, but since its been a month since you where banned the demo is now gone. But the fact that our admins wont ban someone unless they are sure is all the proof that i need. Maybe if you posted after you where banned we could have provided you with a demo. If you wish to further prostest your being banned then maybe you can let me know how Rebequa and others can prove you dont cheat?

But as it stands now you are still banned, hope you practice fair gameplay on other servers.

Cloudpbh
March 1st, 2004, 10:24 AM
If they would like to come here and post it's up to them.

However, I have known them for many years, and even met some of them at an xclan LAN.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==