PDA

View Full Version : wow #2

CoF
February 27th, 2004, 08:30 PM
why was i kick banned this time?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 27th, 2004, 08:34 PM
ummm - i've been in game for about 3 hours now, and i haven't even seen you on!

CoF
February 27th, 2004, 08:40 PM
reow . d <fked>

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 27th, 2004, 08:42 PM
It's called reading...

group letters together into words
read left to right

You get the idea...

:stick

CoF
February 27th, 2004, 08:47 PM
u might have to elaborate a little more since you obviously know something i don't.

aCiD
February 27th, 2004, 08:48 PM
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q U R S TU V W X Y Z - letters of alphabet, you put em together to make words- then sentences- then paragraphes - then, maybe... a thread...
:bash

CoF
February 27th, 2004, 08:54 PM
and now!!! dA duhDa DAAAahH! "a post from someone who has something to do with me being banned!" and not random bs.

aCiD
February 27th, 2004, 08:56 PM
who? :stick

bighead
February 27th, 2004, 09:07 PM
I did it actually. Simply b/c of your attitude in general. like this

CoF wrote on February 17th, 2004 10:56 PM:

it's still pretty funny to me that u guys hold that **** over our heads when only one person had anything to do with the sign. he didnt let me know for sure until i finally got him to say it months later. and even after that when it was posted if u'r gonna hold someone responsible why make it the whole clan. when we had nothing to do with it in the 1st place (other than laughing our asses off) and i never apologized for something i didn't do so dont know who ya meant there. so i'm not sure why ya gonna keep me from playing in a tournament other than some **** i wasn't an accomplice to. and those choice words were deserved in my opinion otherwise i wouldn't have said em. "take care now bye bye the."

and this

CoF wrote on February 18th, 2004 10:29 PM:

nope didnt think u did it alone or even at all, but u posted on it and i replied to the poster. no i don't really give a sh** about what u guys do for the community because i don't agree with how u do it and never will. nor do i actually give a sh** to ever be allowed to one of your lans. the only reason i wanted to come was for the money and that's all it will ever be, so have fun with u'r hypocrite friends at u'r silly little lan that will never be great until u guys get over yourselves and realize u'r not the greatest. u seem to have some facts fu*ked up and think u know more than u do. whatever though i could give a **** less

Since you don't really like any of us..and it looks like it there..why should we allow you on our server. You have to remember..this is our server. We enjoy playing with most anyone. But when you pm this kind of stuff to a admin(no is wasn't me) and how u don't care what we do..blah blah blah. You should expect me or anyone other admin that sees you on..not give you the privledge to play on our server.
take care...bye bye then

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
February 27th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Yeah, those were sent to me and I posted them in our admin section of the forums because I figured that they all had a right to see the full conversation (even my reply to the first pm).

I agree that if you really don't care then why should we and I stand behind bignub just as he would me.

We tried to meet half way on an issue we had nothing to do with but everything to deal with.

CoF
February 27th, 2004, 09:21 PM
one less person to own your face. u'r right i don't care what you do. as far as my attitude if i never even speak to you or rarely anyone else in the server who gives a damn? obviously you. you don't want me on the server then woopty do! i don't have to play there. i think i'll lose so much sleep over it like you seem to be.
"take care now bye bye then."

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 27th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Dustin, you answer your own question. Who is so insecure they actually continually hang around someone else's forums?

Hmm The same one not losing sleep over it? I'll get back to ya on this one. I repeat the statement from Frost's thread...

bighead
February 27th, 2004, 09:38 PM
LOL cof i get owned..i'm not the best..not the worse..but your reply is the main reason why you were banned. I promise you we won't lose any sleep over it. have a good life and good luck playing cs..just won't be here..again take care..bye bye then

eNdOfBeGinNinG
February 27th, 2004, 10:19 PM
bite dust.. doh ><

aCiD
February 27th, 2004, 10:33 PM
:slp :owned :owned :owned :owned :owned

dont take care, bye bye then :D

}{y|3ri|)
February 28th, 2004, 01:12 AM
In honor of toby, this ones for you cof:

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
February 28th, 2004, 08:11 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

:e2:doh:owned

aCiD
February 28th, 2004, 08:29 AM
:headshot

LA_MERC_Mercy
February 28th, 2004, 08:40 AM
bye bye now...please check your custom title...

aCiD
February 28th, 2004, 08:43 AM
:stick :owned again

bighead
February 28th, 2004, 10:38 AM
LMAO mercy

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==