PDA

View Full Version : wow

-!Fr0st!-
February 27th, 2004, 07:53 PM
I would like to talk about my little incident on the server tonight. I go into your server. I'm playing, and an admin, illegal-ops is there. Well, he has been on my case for a while. I've played on your server for a while now, and have not had many problems with anyone. I try to nice and not say much, but tonight i go in and illegal is in there and he is playing. Now he is the only LA_MERC I've had a problem with. If i start getting alot of kills, he specs me; which is fine. I understand he is making sure no one is cheating, but tonight he was on the server, and tells me "Wow frost you bait your teammates," and the next round I have 9hp, and i was able to kill the last 3. I had to walk the whole time to do it. he makes the comment "sheesh all this walking." I admit I was fast to say "shut up" and "plz?" I relize that was very rude of me. He kicked me, which I can also understand that, but when I came in he said, "Oh so you came back in to let me ban you, how nice." and he began to say that I had started the arguement. In the end i told him i didn't want to argue, and the round when I killed him, he banned me. I wanted to bring this up to everyone, b/c I feel that most people don't mine me playing here, and I enjoy playing on the server. Yet, I feel that Illegal banned me for a small verbal phrase that did not include foul language. I would liek to be able to continue to play on this server, b/c there are many local people that play, and I enjoy the people.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
February 27th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Do you not bait your teamates? Is that a lie?

I said that 2 rounds before the time I said something about all the walking. It was because there were 3 ct's (which you happened to be one) and only 1 t. It took about 2 minutes for the round to end because EVERYONE was walking.

Then I said, "all this walking, sheesh" and yes you was quick to tell me to shut up. Sorry if I didn't like taking that from you. I kicked you but wanted to ban you at that time. Since you was so quick to come back, I temp banned you.

:whine

-!Fr0st!-
February 27th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the temp-ban =)

CoF
February 27th, 2004, 08:12 PM
<---- Most Likely to Survivie for a reason.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 27th, 2004, 08:20 PM
i do think toby was right though -

he made the comment about walking "in general" because of the round time, and i don't think it was directed at any one person.

the reason I think toby is right though, is that you came back w/ an attitude again.

lets just all play nice and get along :)

to quote John Lennon:
"All we are saying, is give peace a chance" :)

aCiD
February 27th, 2004, 08:37 PM
isn't John Lennon on drugs??

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 27th, 2004, 08:41 PM
wow Feel that strong about it to post? Seems a little more in-depth argument would be justified, especially going into the backyard of the one who *banned* you.
Refer to rules? Find the latitude there that was put there just for such occasions? hmmm On that note, for who is this intended? Seems I would get a little better argument/case/gripe together before I ran afoul of someone's ENTIRE membership by attacking one of them!

Disclaimer:

The above is constructive criticism.

:drunk

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 27th, 2004, 08:42 PM
well - speaking of john lennon, he's not on drugs anymore, he is dead - shot by a crazed fan who read "catcher in the rye"

he was on a lot of drugs at one time, but was completely clean (even from alchohol) at the time of his murder.

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 27th, 2004, 08:44 PM
"Catcher in the Rye" is an awesome book!!!!!

lol

Actually I like John Salinger more than John Lennon, no offense.

aCiD
February 27th, 2004, 08:46 PM
oh.. my bad :drunk

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 27th, 2004, 08:53 PM
none taken dirge - i went through a "lennon" phase, but that is very much gone now - i respect his writing, but that's about it at this point...

now, back on topic...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
February 27th, 2004, 10:16 PM
thanx frost for handling this proper. We have had others in the past that would have ranted on and on post after post. Although I don't totally agree with what happened, just glad its a temp ban. I enjoy playing cs with you :)

aCiD
February 27th, 2004, 10:34 PM
:hug

LA_MERC_Drax
February 27th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Aye, i enjoy playing with also frost, cept when you keep shooting me in the head...

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
February 28th, 2004, 08:24 AM
Today is a new day. :-) Let the past be forgotten.

(Have you read max's post about wisdom?)

LA_MERC_goose
February 28th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Yeah, and it scared me that MadMax posted it! :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==