PDA

View Full Version : Busy week for me...

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 16th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Hey,

I just wanted to let you all know (not just MERC's, but everyone) that I will be AFK during the day for the most part of this week. I will be able to respond to posts and stuff in the afternoons and evenings, but I will be VERY busy all the rest of the times.

Here's what's going on, just so you understand. The NLN (National League of Nursing) makes rounds to all the nursing schools in America every 10 years to determine if the schools are doing what they are supposed to and stuff. This year (this WEEK) marks our visit. They have the power to shut us down indefinately. Needless to say, tensions are high here at GSU School of Nursing, and I have a lot of work that I HAVE to be doing while they are here.

Please keep us in your prayers and stuff.

Will post more as I know more.

LaTech

LA_MERC_goose
February 16th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Good Luck Tech! Gotcha on the list to be praying for this week.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 16th, 2004, 09:58 AM
GL Tech - I'll pray for you if you'll pray for M@lachi and myself as our IT department is preparing to move our IT Infrastructure into the new building over the coming weeks :)

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
February 16th, 2004, 10:37 AM
LMAO, so you mean you actually have to work now? If you work half as hard as you game than there shouldn't be a problem with the NLN.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 16th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Good Luck to you!!!! I to will have you on my prayer list...

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
February 16th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Good luck buddy:) Im sure yall will do just fine

Silent_Killer
February 16th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Good luck man. I'd hate for em to shut ya down

so here is ur words of advice:BORK BORK BORK

|Noob
February 16th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
LMAO, so you mean you actually have to work now? If you work half as hard as you game than there shouldn't be a problem with the NLN.

:laugh:

LA_MERC_Spark
February 16th, 2004, 03:09 PM
g00d luck tech! I'll think about j00 while i sit on my arse doing nuthin all week! lol!

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 18th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Well, with a lot of hard work and long hours (I was here at work till 10:30 last night after getting to work at 7:20 in the morning), I am pleased to announce that GSU SON has passed it's accreditation for another 8 years. w00t!

Thanks for all your support!

LaTech

Silent_Killer
February 18th, 2004, 02:03 PM
YA! GO TECH AND THE SCHOOL U WORK AT! I KNEW U WOULD DO GOOD CONGRATS MAN!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==