PDA

View Full Version : Romantic Hyb

}{y|3ri|)
February 13th, 2004, 09:46 PM
to all the ladies out there who think my apt is just a guys pad... i cooked and prepared a dinner for heather (girl im currently dating) and setup my floor in my den in my apt:

;)

}{y|3ri|)
February 13th, 2004, 09:48 PM
we grabed some floor pillows.. put in some classical music and just ate and talked for hours... im now chillin cause shes in the shower then its sleepy time...

=-)

Happy Early V-day guys and gals!

BTW guys lil tip... girls never expect surprises the day before V-day

:D

LA_MERC_goose
February 13th, 2004, 10:18 PM
YA BOON! THAT'S CHEATING! HAXOR! HAXOR! Someone get a demo .... wait a minute ... demo could bring in some mooohaaahaaa! Nevermind, mental picture - NOT GOOD!
Sry }{, I still lub u, ya boon! :D

LA_MERC_RiverRat
February 13th, 2004, 11:01 PM
nor do they expect surprises the weekend before :)

Captain
February 14th, 2004, 01:47 AM
be 4-real Hy.. That was just a Cult Ritual u was goin thru b4 bed time..

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 14th, 2004, 06:26 AM
I had flowers sent to Alicia's work yesterday after I told her all week that I don't do flowers (I think they're stupid). I sent them, she's happy...and she was surprised.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 14th, 2004, 07:22 AM
I didn't get my Valentine's Day stuff yet because my husband is at work (works off shore) He's going to make it up to me after he gets home tho. He did call me last night and talked for 30 minutes and he wished me a Happy Valentine's Day by email this morning. At lest I'm not sad this year for Valentine's Day (he's always at work on this day)

ANYWAY HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!:kiss :wav :flowers

|Noob
February 14th, 2004, 07:56 AM
If you happen to get naked pics of her, my pm box has pleanty of space :D;)

Silent_Killer
February 14th, 2004, 01:53 PM
hybid ur THE DEVIL! heheheh

}{y|3ri|)
February 14th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by |Noob
If you happen to get naked pics of her, my pm box has pleanty of space :D;)

your right cause i should try to help you out seeing as how your not old enough to date anyone unless your mom drives you... even then you have to be home before the street lights are on... grow up....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 14th, 2004, 04:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG lolol... :lol :fruit :roll

aCiD
February 14th, 2004, 04:48 PM
:owned

blondie
February 14th, 2004, 10:22 PM
:sad

eNdOfBeGinNinG
February 14th, 2004, 10:41 PM
then in that case send them to me :)

LA_MERC_Drax
February 15th, 2004, 05:55 AM
After being in monroe for mardi gras, in the cold rain, which later turned to snow. None of the girls showed anything like last year, which if i ever get those pics, ill try let yall see how mardi gras really is. Last year i had a hotel room a block off of burbon street. I got a buncha pics. just need to get my printer/scanner workign again and i could email a few to the 18+ people.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 15th, 2004, 07:38 AM
Oh you dirty ole men!!!!!:shockwhor :naughty :stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==